At SUSAN ROSE, we want to ensure that your jewellery lasts for a long time. Therefore, we have prepared some guidelines that will help you take care of your pieces.
General Product Care:
- To keep your jewellery in good condition, avoid exposing it to chemicals such as perfumes, lotions, hairspray, and cleaning products as these can damage the plating.
- It is advisable to avoid wearing your jewellery while bathing, swimming, showering, sleeping, or playing sports as these activities may cause damage or tarnishing.
- After wearing your jewellery, store it in a safe and dry place, preferably flat, away from direct sunlight, moisture, and any extreme heat. Store each piece separately to avoid any scratching or rubbing from contact with other jewels.
- Use only non-abrasive cotton or microfiber cloth to clean your jewellery.
- rough surfaces can scratch the surface of your plated jewellery, we recommend care when rubbing against rough surfaces.
- to treat your piece with love and care! We recommend taking your pieces off while sleeping, swimming, or undertaking any other sporting activities.
- Please note that your Plated pieces are not recommended to be worn in water as this may reduce your jewellery's longevity, which is not seen as a manufacturing fault, unless stated as water resistant.
We hope that these guidelines help you take care of your jewellery so that you can enjoy wearing them for a long time!